- Address Director General Fisheries Department Shami Road Peshawar Golf Club, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa applications is invited from candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Merged areas for the following vacant posts in the KPK Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2021 in Research Wing. The requisite qualification and experience are shown against the positions of Computer Operator (BPS-16), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10), Field Assistant (BPS-10), Artificial Insemination Technician (BPS -10), Laboratory Assistant (BPS-7).
How to Apply
- General Age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates already in Government service shall apply through the proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview in the KPK Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs recruitment center.
- The reserved quotas will be observed as per rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- The applications must reach by 13/04/2021. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for the test and shortlisted candidates based on the result of the written test by Allied Testing Services (ATS) shall be called for skill and
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted test with fake documents/ information shall be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority has the right to defer, cancel the recruitment process or increase and decrease the number of vacancies as per circumstances at any stage.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculators, or any other electronic devices are not permissible in the test centers.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- KPK Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs Application form and other details may be downloaded from the ATS official website: www.ats.org.pk.
- At the initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to be attached with the application form except a copy of CNIC and two white background passport size
- Form processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank online country-wide branches. The duly filled in application forms along with the original deposit slip should reach within up to 13/04/2021 through any courier service / registered post after the publication of this advertisement to- Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address: 171-G, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad. For query or help dial# 051-2153577-9.