- Address SOG building Health Department, Judicial Complex Gate #5, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Directorate of health services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for various posts purely on a contract basis in the Project Management and Implementation Unit of the Health Department for the project “REVAMPING OF NON-TEACHING DHQ HOSPITALS OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA” (ADP# 2020-21:200049). The posts offered shall be on negotiated pay package and on a contract basis for a period of 1 year under the project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa further extendible as per prevalent Government policy at that time. These KPK health department jobs 2021 announced for the position of Deputy Project Director, Director Procurement, Director Outsourcing, Director Infrastructure, Director Finance, Planning & Administration, Director Human Resource, Director ICT, Director Health Care Standardization, Healthcare Standardization Expert, Pathology Specialist.
- Applications on the prescribed form, downloadable from http://www.healthkp.qov.pk along with attested Educational testimonials/Experience/CV/CNIC copy and 2 passport size pictures must reach the office of Director Human Resource, PMIU, Revamping Of Non-Teaching DHQ Hospitals Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, SOG building Health Department, Judicial Complex Gate #5, Peshawar within 14 days after the date of advertisement.
- Candidates already working in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies must apply through proper Channel
- Only the candidates with degrees from an HEC recognized university/college/institute or equivalent shall be considered
- Candidates with medical qualifications (MBBS/MD) must have a valid permanent PMC/PMDC registration.
- Health Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or the recruitment process
- of vacancies may be increased/decreased/redistributed or reallocated by the competent authority without any notice
- In case a candidate intends to apply for multiple posts, separate applications shall be submitted
- The recruitment process shall be governed by the latest provisions of the project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa