- Address 134 Industrial Estate، Hayatabad, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
KPITB jobs 2021:
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board – KPITB jobs 2021, A public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Communication Manager, Project Coordinator on project-based positions on purely fixed pay and project-based-contract under the grant for the program entitled ‘Digital Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa‘ funded by Multi Donor Trust Fund (MDTF) and administered through the World Bank:-
How to Apply for KPITB Jobs 2021:
- Interested individuals may visit kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of applications is le June 2021.
KPITB Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised posts) by giving cogent
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates, and provide an HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
KPITB jobs 2021 provide equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.