- Address 134 Industrial Estate، Hayatabad, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
KPITB Jobs 2021 – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB Jobs), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project based post on a purely fixed pay and contractual basis for a period until 30-06-2021 and extendable upon the revision of the scheme under the Annual Development Programme (ADP) of “Consultancy for Master Planning & Designing of Digital Complex & ST Directorate at Peshawar for the post of Project Coordinator (equivalent to BPS-17), 01-post based in Peshawar.
Eligibility Criteria: Degree in Civil Engineering (at least 16 years of education) with a sound technical background. Proven track record of working for reputable national / international organizations with at least 03 years of work experience.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaising between the recruited consultant, KPITB and other stakeholders.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the feasibility study and consultancy services conducted by consultant.
- Reviewing deliverables of the feasibility study and consultancy performed by the consultant.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals may visit kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload the prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of online applications is Monday, March 22, 2021. Other Terms & Conditions:
KPITB Jobs Project policy shall be followed for recruitment of staff against the post.
Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
Candidates most upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience certificate is not available, candidates must attach No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/unclear application form or attached documents with missing/unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, Domicile certificate, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.