- Address KUM Registrar, Kohsar University, Murree
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Kohsar University Murree (KUM) Jobs 2021
We announcing the latest jobs in KUM (Kohsar University Murree) a well reputed public Sector University namely Kohsar University Murree (KUM), established under the Kohsar University Murree, Act. IX OF 2020, invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the Faculty KMU jobs 2021.
KUM Jobs 2021 offers excellent research environment, facilities and resources for those having passion for Teaching and Research for the positions of Professor (BPS-20), Associate Professor (BPS-2o), Assistant Professor (BPS-19), Lecturer (BPS-18). base in Kohsar University Murree (01).
How to Apply for KUM jobs?
- Applications must be accompanied with original Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favor of Treasurer Kohsar University Murree of Rs. 4000/- for Professor Rs. 3000/– for Associate Professor and Rs. 2000/- for Assistant Professor and Lecturer as processing fee (non-refundable).
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- Foreign degree holders have to provide equivalence certificate from HEC.
- Part time, honorary, visiting, internee and apprenticeship experience shall not be counted as experience.
- Candidates shall submit an affidavit at the time of interview, stating he/she don’t possess dual nationality, in case of selection he/she shall not be allowed to keep dual job, in any case.
- In case of selection, candidate shall submit medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent (MS) of government hospital.
- In case any deficiency is observed in the eligibility of the candidate at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test or interview.
- Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by closing date; otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- incomplete applications shall also not be entertained.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the post(s) according to the need of the university and not to fill/withdraw any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.