- Address University of Peshawar Rd No. 2, Rahat Abad, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
KMC (Khyber Medical College) Peshawar Jobs 2021
The latest Government Job in Peshawar announcing ” Khyber Medical College Jobs 2021″”. KPC – Khyber Medical College jobs 2021 application forms are available on the KMC website www.kmc.edu.pk. Candidates can download Challan Form also. Applicants should deposit the Application Processing Fee on the given Challan Forms for the positions of Chairpersons, Assistant Professors, Forensic Serologist, Network Administrator, Clinical Technician, Female Attendant.
How to Apply for KMC Jobs 2021:
- Applications (on prescribed form) along with CV, attested testimonials, CNIC, and other experience certificates and credentials like SSC/HSSC/B.S/MBBS/M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D/Academic certificates (as required) and other relevant documents should reach the office of the Dean KMC within FIFTEEN (15) working days of the publication of this advertisement. Forms are available on the KMC website i.e. http://www.kmc.edu.pk. Applicants should deposit (Rs. 1000/- for Serial No: 2 to 6, & Rs. 500/- for Serial No: 7) for the above posts as processing fee (non-refundable) in NBP, University Campus Branch, Peshawar in favor of Dean, KMC, slips are available at NBP, Account No. NIDA-10 and attach the original slip with the application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall apply separately, depositing Rs. 1000, for each post.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per prescribed criteria shall be called for the interview.
- Services of selected candidates will be governed, under the KPK Medical & Teaching Institution Reform Act, 2015, (amended from time to time)
- Civil/government servants or employee of any organization shall apply through Proper Channel
- All civil/government servants (if selected) or employees of any organization, will resign from Civil/Govt. service or from the employment of any other organization. No lien or any such relief of any sort shall be acceptable.
- An incomplete application or application received after the closing time and date shall stand rejected/cancelled.
- All recruitment will be done on a merit basis. Therefore, any reason to influence the process will make the candidate liable for disqualification in the said selection process.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview
- Selected clinical faculty members must do mandatory IBPs as per MTI-Act 2015 (amended from time to time).
- No TA/DA is allowed for test/interview.