- Address 6th Floor Human Resource Department New A&E Department MTI KTH, Rahat Abad, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
KHYBER TEACHING INSTITUTE (MTI) PESHAWAR JOBS 2021
Khyber Teaching Institute (MTI) Peshawar Jobs 2021 – www.kth.gov.pk jobs 2021 Application are invited from the Candidates having domicile of KP (Merged Districts Erstwhile FATA) for the post i.e. Manager HR, Biomedical Engineer, Supply Chain Manager, Manager Facilities, Supply Chain Officers, Bed Management Officers, Quality Assurance Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Legal Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager OT also mentioned in KTH MTI Hospital Jobs in Peshawar advertisement below.
Download Job application form: www.kth.gov.pk/download
KTH jobs 2021 advertisement
TERMS & CONDITIONS/ How to Apply Process
1. Khyber Teaching Institute (MTI) Peshawar Jobs 2021 applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic I experience / domicile certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach to the office at 6th Floor, Human Resource Department, New A&E Deptt: MTI KTH, Peshawar within (15 days) of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed Job Application form through registered postal mail or courier service. Job Application form may be downloaded from the official website of MTI KTH www.kth.gov.pk.
2. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
3. Any application documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted! changed I replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
4. Application must be accompanied with the processing fee in the form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs.1000/- (nonrefundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH Fund Account bearing No. 5761-00-1, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No. 0121, Peshawar.
5. Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for.
6. Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualification will be counted.
7. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide a valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
8. Degree in-progress type of academic certificates shall not be considered.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Shortlisting will be made on the basis of written test, if required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI, KTH.
10. In case of selection/appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules/regulations framed there under, as amended from time to time.
11. All the processes related to the selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will render the candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
12. Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through the proper channel.
13. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/ he:
a) Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed/terminated removed from service; and/or
b) Furnishes any false/forged information and/or documents while applying for any post; and /or
c) Suppresses any information which may lead to her/ his disqualification from the selection; and /or
d) Attempts to influence the selection process in her/ his favor or against any other candidate; and /or
e) Misbehaves during the test and or selection interview.
14. All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents/credentials at the time of the interview.
15. No travel /subsistence expenses, TA/DA shall be admissible by the MTI, KTH to the candidates for attending the Test / Interview.
16. The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at/ approach to any forum for regularization of their services.
17. The CompetentAuthority of MTI KTH shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
18. Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
19. Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, KTH.