- Address PIU office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ex-Fata Secretariat Warsak Road, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department Jobs 2021
Provincial Coordinator for Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department Jobs 2021, PIU office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar invites applications having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Ex-Fate (merged districts) for the temporary posts i.e. Physiotherapist (BPS-17), Office Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Data Analyst (BPS-16), Account Assistant (BPS-12), Driver (BPS-06), Naib Qasid (BPS-03) that’s initially filled for one year till project life on performance basis under the project “Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled” at Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
How to Apply
- For posts at Serial No.01 to Serial No. 05 interested candidates may first visit etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed URL, an online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidate’s personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500, (for BPS-16 & below) and Rs. 700/- (for BPS-17 & above) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online application, DONT sends documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on etea.edu.pk on 12th Feb 2021.
- The last date for submission of the online application is 1st March 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- For posts at serial No.06 and 07 interested candidates should send their application along with relevant documents to Provincial Coordinator Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled, PIU office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ex-Fata Secretariat Warsak Road