- Address Project Director (PMU - KPCIP - LGE&RDD) Ground Floor Afzal Apartments Jamrud Road Phase 3 Chowk, Hayatabad, Peshawar
- Education: Bachelor | Master | MA | M.com | MBA | B.E | M.sc | MS | BS
- Salary Offer 35000 + USD 35000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Cities Improvement Project Jobs 2023 – KPCIP
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Local Government, Election, and Rural Development Department has declared the commencement of its 2023 Internship Program for KPK residents. This initiative falls under the KPK Cities Improvement Project (KPK Government Internship Program 2023 at KPK Cities Improvement Project).
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Cities Improvement Project, supported by the Asian Development Bank, is being enacted across five cities in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province – Abbottabad, Kohat, Mardan, Mingora, and Peshawar.
- Applicants should be fresh graduates who have completed sixteen years of education in Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, Management Sciences, Environment Sciences, Social Sciences, Development Studies, or Gender Studies.
- They should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or 60% marks in their most recent degree.
Applicants should be adept at using Computer Desktop applications, like MS Office.
- They must be Pakistani citizens and possess domicile certificates for Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat, Mingora, or Abbottabad.
- Interns will be placed in various government, semi-government, or private organizations based on the compatibility of their academic disciplines with the organization’s primary functions.
How to Apply
- Candidates can access the instructions and application form at www.kpcip.gov.pk.
- A completed application form, along with all required documents, should be submitted to the Project Director before 09 August 2023.