- Address Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Child Protection and Welfare Commission, Hayatabad, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Child Protection and Welfare Commission Jobs 2021
Latest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) Child Protection & Welfare Commission Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Department (Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) jobs 2021. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill the following posts for twelve (12) district Child Protection Units of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa namely Abbottabad, Bannu, Battagram, Buner, Charsadda, Chitral, Kohat, Lower Dir, Mardan, Peshawar, Swabi, and Swat for the positions against Psychologist-cum-Social Case Worker (BPS- 16), Child Protection Officer (BPS- 17).
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may first visit etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit prescribed test fee (non-refundable/non transferable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- Availability of online application form on etea.edu.pk on 12″ March, 2021.
- Last date for submission of online application is 29th March, 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. slips from etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.