- Address Naval Headquarters Defence Road, E-9, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Here you can find all the Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs Details & Advertisements to Join PAK Navy Jobs 2021 as Sailor (Marine) www joinpaknavi gov pk. All individuals who want to join Pakistan Navy are invited to Apply Online. Pakistan Navy as Sailor (Marine) job includes Naval warfare, Power projection, Maritime Security, Deterrence theory of marine force in Pakistan Navy Force.
Join PAK Navy Jobs 2021 as Sailor (Marine).
Eligible Pakistani Nationals who have the qualifications of ( Matric ) are encouraged to apply to Pakistan Navy-Marine Branch. Candidates are required to address the applications finished in all respects to Nearest Pakistan Navy Selection Center, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Applications obtained in opposition to a given procedure of authority will now not be entertained by the Navy Force.
What are the requirements to join Pak Navy?
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Age limit: 17 to 21 years (On the first day of the month in which a candidate joins the training establishment or a specific date promulgated by NHQ)
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Educational Qualification: Grade 10 / Matric Science 60% marks
How can I join Pak Navy after matric?
- Original & Attested Photocopy of Academic Certificate/diplomas.
- Passport size fresh photograph.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC/Form B approved by (NADRA).
- Crossed Postal Order Rs.50/– in favor of Director of Recruitment NHQ Navy, Islamabad.
- Attested photocopy of domicile certificate.
How do I become a Navy sailor?
- Attempt entrance Test
- Physical Fitness test (milage test)
- Detailed Medical examination Test
- Final Selection (Interview)
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters, Islamabad.
What is the salary of Sailor in Pak Navy?
Join Pakistan Navy Recruitment Centers (Update):
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Confirmation in Engineering Diploma.
- Free Messing, convenience, and uniform
- Free Medical therapy of self, family, and guardians after marriage.
- Plentiful chances of traveling to another country on travels/courses/delegation.
- Notwithstanding ordinary compensation of Naval Officers 40% additional compensation and apportions for Officers of Submarine assistance and SSG(N).
- Financed training of kids in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions.
- Read more: www.paknavy.gov.pk/proud_sailor.html