- Address Deputy Chief Planning Room No. 104 D- Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Jobs in Pakistan Railways (PR Jobs Advertisement)
New Ministry of Railways jobs intends to hire the services of professionals having relevant expertise and qualifications, under various PSDP Projects. Interested candidates may apply for relevant soot to be filled purely on contract basis under Pro act Pay Scale (PPS I) jobs in Pakistan railway regional Railway Stations.
- Over all 12 years experience in project Management with experience of successful completion of 2-3 projects.
- Preference will give to PMP certified Professionals.
- Master’s in project management or equivalent is optional and will give preference.
- Preference shall be given to candidates having experience in quality execution of civil works and inspection/ testing of civil structural works.
- Serving Government/railways officers can apply through proper channel.
- Max. Age = 63 Years
Pak Rail Jobs Detail
|Sr.no||Description of the Posts|
|1||Project Director/ Rehabilitation of track between Baruli-Sohan Bridge on Kundian- Attcok City Section (Peshawar Division Phase-1) (PPS-10)|
|2||Project Director/ Rehabilitation of track between Rehmani Nagar & Bakrani Road on Dadu-Habib Kot Section (Sukkur division, Phase-4) (PPS-10)|
|3||Project Director/ Rehabilitation of Track between Sama Satta-Bahawalnagar on Sama Satta-Amruka Section) (PPS-10)|
|4||Project Director/ Improvement of terminal|
facilities & enhancing security arrangements at Marshalling yard, Pipri, Karachi (PPS-10)
|5||Project Director/ Establishment of Coal Terminals Pakistan Railways (Phase-I) (PPS-10)|
|6||Project Director/ Improvement of terminal facilities (Mughalpura & Qila Sattar Shah) on Pakistan Railways (PPS-10)|
|7||Project Director/ Rehabilitation of 300 KVA DG sets (PPS-10)|
|8||Project Director/ Installation and Commissioning of Solar Rail S (PPS-10) System at 155 Railway stations|
|9|| Project Director/ Procurement of equipment proved security and antiterrorism|
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for 01 year and further extended till project completion on performance basis.
- Applicants already working in Federal or Provincial Government may apply through proper channel.
- Application along with complete CV, attested copy of the testimonials, and three latest passport size photographs should reach the office of undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Incomplete and late applications in any respect will not be considered.
- Ministry of Railways jobs reserves the right to select/reject or not to fill any position (s) and reason shall be communicated.
- Retired/ Serving officers can apply as per government policy, as amended from time to time. No objection certificate from the concerned department must be furnished at the time of application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for these Jobs In Pakistan Railway.