- Address Deputy Director HR & Admin Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority 2nd Floor DMLC Building Pakistan Red Crecent Society (PROS) Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad
- Education: Bachelor, Master
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Salary Offer 50,000 + USD 50,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) Jobs 2023: ihra.gov.pk
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs 2023 information was posted. IHRA is an independent health regulatory organization. These possibilities are listed in the Daily Jang newspaper.IHRA is looking for skilled and appropriate applicants for its Secretariat in Islamabad. Additionally, information about these employment possibilities is available on the IHRA website at www.ihra.gov.pk.
The Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) is a self-governing body established in accordance with the Islamabad Healthcare Regulation Act of 2018. The Authority’s mission is to implement and uphold quality assurance in healthcare services, fostering accountability by creating and enforcing minimum service delivery standards.
How to Apply
- Candidates may download the Application Form and Job Descriptions from www.ihra.gov.pk.
- Applications completed in all respects should be submitted to the Deputy Director of HR & Admin, Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, 2nd Floor, DMLC Building, PRCS Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad.
|SR NO.||TITLE||END DATE||DOWNLOAD|
|1||Software Developer .Net Core||31st July, 2023||Download|
|2||Software Developer Php||31st July, 2023||Download|
|3||Assistant (MIS)||31st July, 2023||Download|
|4||Job Advertisement||31st July, 2023||Download|