- Salary Offer 35,000 + USD 35,000 + Month
- Education: Middle | Matric | Bachelor | MBBS | B.E | Others | BS
- Newspaper Daily Mashriq
- Address Director Institute of Kidney Diseases, Hayatabad Road, Peshawar
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Institute Of Kidney Diseases Jobs 2022 – MTI HMC Peshawar
Institute of Kidney Diseases (IKD) and Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) are looking for people to fill the following positions, according to a job listing in the daily Mashriq newspaper on July 23, 2022, for Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan:
Candidates looking for Jobs in the Medical Sector/Jobs in Peshawar are encouraged to read this article. The IKD Hayatabad Peshawar is searching for Teaching Faculty as well as Management Staff.
Interested candidates should read the advertising for detailed information on Eligibility Criteria, Job Descriptions, and Application Procedures before applying for these opportunities.
Applicants with MBBS, Intermediate, and Matriculation in the same subject are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
- Application accompanied with Original Bank receipt, complete bio-data, WhatsApp no (mandatory), cell #, two recent attested passport size pictures, and attested photocopies of academic/experience documents must reach the office of the undersigned during working hours within 15 days from the date of the first advertisement in the press.
- Processing fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.1000 for S# 1, to 12, Rs.500/- for S # 13, and Rs.100 for S#14 should be deposited in an online Account titled “DIRECTOR INSTITUTE OF KIDNEY DISEASES PRACTICAL TRAINING ACCOUNT HAYATABAD PESHAWAR” Account # “PLS 00463-00-5” Bank of Khyber HMC Branch Hayatabad Peshawar. The fee can be deposited at any Bank of Khyber Branch.
- An application received after the closing date and time will not be accepted and shall automatically stand rejected.
- If the closing date for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date for a hard copy of the application only.