- Address Police Lines Rd Finance Department, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Home and Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs 2021
Application from eligible male/female candidates are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/newly merged districts wise (FATA) in the Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs. Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Peshawar purely on a temporary/contract basis for the project namely” Case Management & Monitoring System”. These Home and Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs position for Software Engineer, and Computer Operator.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit cts.org.pk and apply for the posts online. For offline paper-based application may be downloaded from the same website i.e. www.cts.org.pk
- Take a printout of the generated Bank deposit slip & deposit Rs. 350/-as test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of MCB Rank Limited A/c No: 0807641201007160 and Bank Islami Pakistan Limited A/c No: 305300083970001 on that prescribed print.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to CTS; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by CTS/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each
- Availability or online Application Form on cts.org.pk on 1″ April 2021
- The last date for submission of the online application is 15th April 2021
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by CTS to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from cts.org.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile.
- Test Date. Time & Venue will be mentioned or Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Lette will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal/courier means.
- Offline applications on prescribed format must reach to Candidates Testing Service (CTS), office No.6. 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.