Heavy Mechanical Complex Ltd, Hattar Road, Taxila
25000 - 50000
| Company: ||
| Job Type:|
| Last Date: |
HMC Jobs 2021 (Heavy Mechanical Complex Ltd)
We publicized the latest Heavy Mechanical Complex Ltd. invites applications for the following posts on a contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years (Extendable on satisfactory performance). This HMC Jobs 2021 announcing for the positions of General Manager & Chief Operating Officer.
HMC Jobs Detail
|Sr||Post||Age limit||Qualification & Experience|
|1.||Chief Operating Officer||55|
- MS/BSc/BE (Mechanical Metallurgy) from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission with a valid PEC registration.
- Overall 20 years post qualification experience including 10 years in a leadership role at an Engineering Setup at Senior Management Level Position.
- Knowledge of ASME and ASTM codes and standards.
|2.||General Manager (RR)|
- BE/BSc Engineering (Mech, Elect, Metallurgy, Mechatronics) with MS/MBA (HR) from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Overall 20 years of Core HR experience including 3-5 years as Head (HR) in Heavy Engineering Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along with the highest level of integrity and work ethics.
|3.||Dy. General Manager (WOG)|
- BE / BSc Engineering preferably Metallurgy with a minimum 15 years post qualification relevant experience in Heavy Engineering Manufacturing Industry.
- Candidate having certifications of ISO 9001, well conversant with ASME codes, and experts in NOT Level-III check will be preferred.
How to Apply for HMC Jobs 2021
- For a detailed job description, please visit the HMC jobs website hmc.com.pk.
- Applicants are requested to apply Online within fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/ interview.
- Candidates already in Govt. Service may submit NOC at the time of final interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to review or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview.
- HMC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Director (A&HR) Heavy Mechanical Complex Ltd Hattar Road Taxila.
- Ph: 051-9314181, 9314262
Ad (Express 15 July 2021)