- Salary Offer 25000-50000 USD 25000-50000 Month
- Address Director Heavy Mechanical Complex Ltd, Hattar Road, Taxila
HMC (Heavy Mechanical Complex) Jobs 2021
Tap this page we announce the latest HMC (Heavy Mechanical Complex) Jobs 2021 Senior Software Engineer. HMC Jobs 2021 applications for the following post on the contract basis initially for one (01 ) year.
This Heavy Mechanical Complex jobs 2021 for Senior Software Engineer shall lead ERP Project and Coordinate with Vendor for deployment. Candidate must have skills of managing development team and project deployment skills and must have excellent organization and problem solving skills with hand on experience in Python Language technologies.
Senior Software Engineer (Python)
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for the future development apart from the ERP solution.
- Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Leading the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of future applications.
- Designing customer-facing Ul and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Automate tasks through appropriate toots and scripting
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure ERP and in house developed software is up-to-date requirement.
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python) and the Java /J2 EE.
How to apply for HMC Jobs 2021
- For detail job description please visit HMC website hmc.com.pk.
- Applicants are requested to apply online within fifteen (15) days of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Candidates already in Govt. service may submit NOC at the time of final interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to review or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the Test/Interview.