- Address Assistant Director (HRM) Higher Education Commission, Service Road East Sector H-9, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
HEC Jobs 2021 – Higher Education Commission, Pakistan (HEC)
The Higher education commission jobs 2021 also enabled the development of the higher education system across the country with a main resolution of progression the universities and degree giving under the HEC recognize institutions in Pakistan to be the principal opinion of the high education of learning, investigation and expansion.
We play a vital and important role in the direction of the instructional knowledge-based economy in Pakistan by giving out hundreds of doctoral studentships for education abroad every year. Candidates can apply online for HEC Jobs 2021 – Higher Education Commission, Pakistan (HEC) through (careers.hec.gov.pk/new_recruit/jobs).
HEC Jobs Positions Detail:
In addition, the Organization (Higher Education Commission) announce 150+ vacancies for the post of Project Director/Coordinator (Us-Pak Knowledge Corridor), Project Director/Coordinator (Overseas Phase-Iii), Project Director/Coordinator (Tdf), Senior Project Manager (Planning & Operations), Project Director/Coordinator/Programme Director-(Fulbright Phase-Ii), Project Director/Coordinator/Programme Director-(Pak-Usaid Phase-Ii), Project Director/Coordinator/Programme Director-(Faculty Development Programme), Project Director/Coordinator/Programme Director-(Pak-Uk Edu. Gateway), and Project Director/Coordinator/Programme Director-(Postdoc Phase-Iii), Project Director/Coordinator/Programme Director-(Sch. To Student Of Gawadar).
How to Apply for HEC Jobs?
- Applicants are required to apply online through https://careers.hec.gov.pk. No need to send a hard copy of CV and documents.
- Test/interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar).
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 500/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC, maintained for the purpose, in Habib Bank Ltd and a proof of the receipt may be uploaded on https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Five (5) years general age relaxation already included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- The experience as part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee (as a part of the study) will not be considered/counted as experience.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason as well as to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- Applicants are required to submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.