- Address Health Department KPK Gate # 5, HRD Building Khyber Road, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA HEALTH DEPARTMENT vacant positions for Project Director “Strengthening of all BHU’s across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and conversion of 200 BHU’s in 24/7 SBA facilities” and “Rehabilitation of all RFIC’s across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and conversion of 50 RHC’s into 24/7 facilities” invites applications for ADP Project No. 736/200040 (RHC’s) and 738/200045 (BHU’s) from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and newly merged districts (NMD’s) for the following temporarily project posts initially filled for one year and extendable till project life on performance basis under the said project following project policy. Health Department KPK Jobs 2021 for the positions of Computer Programmer/IT, Data Analyst, IT Assistant/ Computer Operator.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) and Rs. 700/-(for BPS-17 & above) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Moreover, online apply, DON’Tsend documents/testimonials to ETEA office: copies of testimonials/documents as these documents will be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 16th March, 2021.
- Last date for submission of online Application is 2nd April, 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time &Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will he issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- BS (CS) /MCS degree from university recognized by NEC.
- M.Sc/BS Hons degree in statistics, Bio -Statistics.
- M.Sc/BS ( HONS) in Computer Science from university recognized by HEC. Two years’ experience in Data Processing/ Analysis preferably in public sector.
- CSS3, HTMLS, PHP, CU, .Net, ASP.NET and MVC, MySQL, MS SQL Server.
- One Year minimum experience in software development/related field .