Headquarters special communication organization:
Latest Govt Job notification today given as Headquarters special communication organization Rawalpindi jobs 2020. Headquarters special communication organization invite applications from eligible candidates having the domicile of any region of Punjab. Candidates must fulfill all requirements before apply these jobs on contract basis.
|2||Published Date:||June 16, 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply:||June 25, 2020|
|4||Education Required:||Master, PhD|
|5||Address||Headquarters special communication organization Rawalpindi|
Moreover you can apply PM Ehsaas program:
- Online Apply for Ehsaas program 12000 Rupees
Jobs Description and Duties:
(1) Preparation of Monthly Salaries and Financial Statements
(2) Preparation of Cash Flow, Budget Balance Sheets.
(3) Financial Analysis, Business Valuation & Reviews.
(4) All Tax related matter (Corporate, Salary & WHT) ensuring timely payment and e-filing on portal.
(5) Prepossess and implements improvement in accounting, operating & reporting system along with internal control.
(6) Internal & External Audits.
(7) Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reviews and reports to CEO.
(8) Coordinate with FBR and SRB for monitoring, reconcilement & assessment of WHT and tax returns.
(9) Coordination with Banks for operations and financing.
(10) Filing of financial statement & Management Information System.
(11) Financial Planning, Budgeting & forecasting.
(12) Business Plan.
(13) Setting-up of Bank accounts.
(14) Handling all corporate secretarial matters for a portfolio of companies including incorporation & Up-gradation.
(15) Organizing board meetings and preparing minutes thereafter.
(16) Preparing necessary documents for Annual General Meeting (AGM), Board Resolutions.
(17) Maintaining statutory records / share register (dividend payment, change of Directors! Shareholders).