- Salary Offer 35,000 + USD 35,000 + Month
- Education: Intermediate
- Vacancy: 150 +
- Newspaper K2
- Address C.P.O (Central Police Office) Konodass Near Jinnah Bridge Road Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
Gilgit Baltistan (GB) Police Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 | Online Apply Form is the title of a recruitment announcement made by the Gilgit Baltistan Police today in the Daily K2 Newspaper. Candidates seeking GB Police Jobs are encouraged to apply.
The Gilgit Baltistan Police is giving boys and girls opportunities. Candidates must reside in Gilgit Baltistan in order to be considered for recruitment. Below is listed all the information on hiring and open positions.
For the position of Assistant Sub Inspector, the GB Police are seeking applications from young, talented, enthusiastic, and qualified Males and Females (BPS-11). Those who are interested in ASI Jobs 2023 are encouraged to apply.
Candidates are required to complete the physical and academic standards. Only those applicants should apply who completely satisfy the prerequisites. Government employees who are both new and in-service are both eligible.
- Qualifications: Minimum Intermediate (FA/FSc) or equivalent
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years for serving Government Employees as per Government Rules/Policy.
- Minimum Height for Males: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Minimum Height for Females: 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 Inches for Males Only
NOTE: The fitness test must be passed by candidates (for male applicants, 1.6 miles in 7 minutes & for females, 1 mile in 7 minutes).
How to Apply for GB Police Jobs?
- Within 30 days, applicants may register themselves online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. When submitting forms online, candidates must include all pertinent information and supporting documentation.
- Before taking the exam or test, candidates should confirm that they are fully qualified for the position they are applying.
- Applications made through the HEC Web Portal alone will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates must deposit the PKR 1,000/- recruitment processing/test fee into the HEC Account. The ETC Online Registration Portal’s Challan Form is available for candidates to download. Additionally, a copy of the Paid Challan Form needs to be uploaded to the ETC.