- Salary Offer 25,000+ USD 25,000+ Month
- Education: Matric
- Vacancy: 500+
- Newspaper K2
- Address C.P.O (Central Police Office) Konodass, Jinnah Bridge Road Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
GB Police Jobs 2022 – Gilgit Baltistan Police Constables Careers
We notify job seekers about the most recent Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2022 via this website. We have posted all current and forthcoming job announcements made by the Police Department of Gilgit Baltistan on one page.
We discovered the current vacancy announcement in the Daily K2 newspaper on May 14, 2022. Individuals seeking Police Jobs should not pass up this chance.
Gilgit Baltistan Police/GB Police is seeking applications from the Gilgit Baltistan people for the appointment of Police Constables in its Brass & Pipe Band. Individuals who are interested in applying for the position of Constables Band Cadre Gilgit Baltistan Police should meet the prerequisites listed below.
Candidates from all around Gilgit Baltistan are encouraged to apply. Only male candidates are eligible for this Police Constable recruitment. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25. Applicants must be British citizens. The positions need primary or comparable credentials.
Eligibility Criteria / Requirement
Applicants who meet the aforementioned criteria are eligible to apply for these Police Constables Jobs 2022. There will be no exceptions to the requirements for Age, Qualifications, Chest, and Height. Employees of the government/semi-government may also apply through the right methods. Ex-Army personnel with experience in the Army Band would be favored.
- Domicile: Gilgit Baltistan
- Qualifications: Primary or Equivalent
- Age: 18 to 25 Years
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Chest: 33 to 34.5
- Experience: Brass or Pipe-Band Experience is Mandatory.
How to Join GB Police?
- Applicants can get the Application Form at their local Police Department, SP Office, or Police Station.
- The fee for the application form is Rs. 100/-.
- Applications with appropriate documentation must be sent by 03 June April 2022.