- Salary Offer 25,000 - 100,000 PKR 25,000 - 100,000 Month
- Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, M.Phil., Master, Matric, Middle, MS, Primary
- Vacancy: 111
- Newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt
- Address Multan Road Behind Toyota Ravi Motors, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore
Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2021 – PFSA Lahore (www.pfsa.gop.pk)
Punjab Forensic Science Agency PFSA Jobs 2021 – https://www.pfsa.gop.pk – are available on this page. To fill new open positions, applications are sought from fresh, fit, and qualified individuals with a Punjabi address. The deadline for applying for this PFSA vacancy is October 31, 2021.
PFSA Job Description
These PFSA jobs 2021 open for the positions of Forensic Scientists, Drivers, Security Guards, Lift Operators, Gardeners, Naib Qasid, Sweepers Latent Fingerprint, Polygraph, Pathology & Histology, Audio Visual Analysis, Photography, Computer Forensic, and Trace Chemistry all require Punjab forensic scientists 01.
Interested candidates should have qualifications such as MS, M.Phil, MBBS, BSc, Master’s Degree, Primary, Middle, and Matriculation to be considered for these positions. The job notice posted below contains specific eligibility criteria as per PFSA (Punjab Forensic Science Agency).
General Terms and Conditions:
According to the Government of Punjab’s contract appointment policy of 2004, these positions are on a contract basis for a period of three years (renewable). The Government of Punjab Rules allows for age relaxation in the higher age bracket. All government personnel should use the correct channels to apply.
Application Procedure for Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2021
- A processing charge of Rs. 500/- must be paid by the candidate.
- All applications must be filed on the required Application Form, which can be accessed from the PFSA jobs portal at www.pfsa.gov.pk, together with the challan form for payment of the processing fee.
- If a candidate intends to apply for many positions, he or she must complete a separate application form for each position.
- A paid challan form, updated CV, two recent pictures, and legally attested copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and NOC must be included in the candidate’s application form (in case of Govt. employee).