- Salary Offer 25,000 -75,000 USD 25,000 -75,000 Month
- Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary
- Vacancy: 125 +
- Newspaper Dawn
- Address The Director (ESTT) Post Pox No. 26, GPO, Lahore
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
Federal Government Department Jobs 2022 – for Punjab Candidates
A Federal Government Department’s Field Organization is hiring for its Lahore headquarters (New Federal Govt Jobs at Federal Government Department Punjab PO Box No. 26 GPO Lahore).
Apply for these fresh job possibilities if you are a qualified, energized, and driven person from Punjab Province looking for Federal Government Department Jobs.
According to this job ad, the quota reserved for Women, Religion Minorities, and Differently Abled Persons will be observed.
Candidates may apply from Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Balochistan in Pakistan. In the commercial, quotas at the local and provincial levels are discussed.
Chowkidar, Data Entry Operators, Junior Assistants, Naib Qasid, Senior Assistants, and Sub Assistants positions are now open in the federal government.
For these positions, applicants with a primary, middle, matriculation, intermediate, or bachelor’s degree are welcome. For more details, interested job candidates are urged to read the advertisement.
These positions are also open to employees of the government. According to Federal Government Rules, the Federal Government Department also relaxes the upper age limit.
- BA/BSc or Equivalent Qualifications
- Must be Computer Literate
- 6 Months IT Training Course after Selection
Data Entry Operators:
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- One-Year Computer/IT Diploma
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer applications
- Minimum Typing Speed: 40 wpm
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working independently with minimum supervision
- Skills to transfer data from paper format into digital format
- Ability to type Urdu Language
- Ability to use the Internet & Email
- Ability to use Antivirus to protect residual data
- FA/FSc or Equivalent Qualifications
- Candidates must be Computer Literate
- Matriculation with minimum typing speed of 30 wpm & must be computer literate.
- Three weeks Basic IT Training Course conducted by NITB is mandatory after selection before completion of the probation period.
How to Apply
- Interested parties should submit their applications together with a copy of their CNIC and a passport-size photo.
- In their application, candidates should include the title of the position, their postal address, and other details.
- Application forms should be sent to the Director (Estt), GPO Post Box No. 26, Lahore via courier.