- Salary Offer 25,000 - 90,000 USD 25,000 - 90,000 Month
- Education: DAE | Intermediate | Matric | HSSC or equivalent
- Vacancy: 72
- Newspaper The Nation
- Address HEC BUIDLING Service Rd E, NEAR H 9/4 H-9, Islamabad
Federal Excise & Taxation Department Jobs 2021 – Islamabad Excise & Taxation
Jobs in Excise & Taxation Department Islamabad Capital Territory, with a list of all current positions, online application forms, and eligibility requirements. On a regular basis, the Excise, Taxation Department publishes numerous positions for Constables, Inspectors, Administrative, and General Staff.
Excise & Taxation Department , ICT intends to recruit the staff on a contract basis for the period of 02 years for the project namely “Scanning of Documents of Vehicles Registered in ICT and recovery of different taxes”.
Moreover, these Excise and Taxation jobs in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and Quetta regions are open for the positions of Assistant (BPS-15), Hardware/Network/, Computer Technician (BPS- 15), Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), UDC (BPS 11), LDC (BPS-09), Documents Scanning Clerk (BPS 9), Store Keeper (BPS-09), Assistant Store Keeper (BPS- 07), Electrician (BPS-05), Constable (BPS-05), Photocopy Machine Operator/DMO (BPS-05), Dispatch rider/Runner (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), and Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Islamabad Excise & Taxation Jobs?
- Application form can be filled in directly on the application portal on the website of the Excise & Taxation Department, ICT website islamabadexcise.gov.pk apply online via National job portal website www.nip.gov.pk by hand submission of applications is not allowed
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for the respective categories.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, the department reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Application on the prescribed format shall reach through the online portal latest by 15th November 2021.