ENERGY & POWER DEPARTMENT CAREER:
Applications are invited from suitable dynamic candidates from all over Pakistan for appointment on Contract Basis under the project titled: “Capacity Building Programmer for Energy & Power Sector Career” in Energy and Power Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|2||Published Date:||June 19, 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply:||July 7, 2020|
|4||Education Required:||FA, BS, Master, PhD|
|5||Company:||ENERGY & POWER DEPARTMENT KPK|
Jobs Positions Listing:
- Advisor (Power) (MP-I)
- Advisor (Solar) (MP-I)
- Oil & Gas Expert (MP-I)
- Legal Advisor (MP-I)
How to Apply:
- Updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC. All Educational Certificates. Experience Certificates. Training/Courses, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the dosing date of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned not later than 6th July, 2020. By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & missing testimonials will not be considered.
- The position applied for should be clearly mentioned on the top of the Envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. • No TA/DA will he admissible for interview.
TERMS FOR APPOINTMENT:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying:
- Government/Semi Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
- The recruited officers will he appointed on contract basis for an initial period of two years. which will be extendable further till completion of the project on yearly basis after evaluation of the performance, subject to extension in PC-I of the project.
- The posts are project posts and will stand automatically abolished on completion of the project.
- Applications received through previous advertisement Reference No. INF(P)1633/20 dated 09-05-2020 which was later cancelled / withdrawn will have to re-apply.
- Energy & Power Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any post or cancel the advertisement.
Address: Energy & Power Department, Abdul Wali Khan Multiplex, Civil Secretariat, Peshawr, Pakistan
Phone #: 091-9223629, Fax# +92-91-9223624
Email: [email protected]