- Address Elementary and Secondary Education Foundation, ESEF Head Office, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor | BCS | BIT | BS
- Salary Offer 40,000 + USD 40,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Latest KPK Elementary and Secondary Education Department ESED Jobs 2023
The Elementary and Secondary Education Department ESED in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan is currently seeking applications from eligible candidates for the positions of data operator and ME assistant, as advertised on March 10, 2023, in the Daily Dawn Newspaper. The ideal educational background for these positions includes BIT, Bachelor, and BCS, among others.
Interested individuals can apply for these latest government management jobs in the Elementary and Secondary Education Department ESED until March 25, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper ad.
How to Apply for Elementary Education KPK Jobs 2023?
- If you’re interested in this employment opportunity, make sure to submit your application to the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA). As the appointed agency responsible for conducting the appointment, ETEA is the designated recipient of all applications.
- To apply, visit ETEA’s official job portal at www.etea.edu.pk, and fill out the online application form. Once you submit your form, an online deposit slip will be generated. Make sure to print this Challan Form and pay the Application Processing Fee before the deadline specified on the form.
- After receiving your online application, ETEA will notify you through an SMS message that your Roll Number Slips are available for download from the ETEA website. The Roll Number Slips will include the test dates and venues. Remember to bring a copy of the deposit slip to the test and interview.