Doctor Job in Islamabad 2020:
Latest job advertisement in newspaper in IHRA. The Authority aims to introduce and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability through developing and enforcing minimum services delivery standards at all Doctor Job in Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority establishment at the primary & secondary level Doctor Job in Islamabad. IHRA is looking for applications for below mentioned positions for its Secretariat In Islamabad.
|2||Published Date:||June 17, 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply:||July 05, 2020|
|4||Education Required:||Master, PhD|
|5||Address:||3-Kohisar Building, F-5, Islamabad, Pakistan|
Moreover you can apply PM Ehsaas program:
- Online Apply for Ehsaas program 12000 Rupees
Doctor Job in Islamabad Positions Listing:
- Director (Registration and Licensing)
- Director (Operations)
- Deputy Director (Inspection)
- Deputy Director (Legal)
- Director (Monitoring Evaluation &Inspection)
- Deputy Director (Complaints)
- Director (Legal and Complaints)
- Deputy Director (Finance 8, Accounts)
- Director (Finance& Accounts)
- Deputy Director (Clinical Governance)
- Director (Clinical Governance & Training)
- Deputy Director (Training)
- Deputy Director (HR & Admin)
- Inspection Officer
- Deputy Director (Coordination)
- PS to Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Manager (MIS/ Database) Communication/Media Officer
- Deputy Director (Licensing) Web Developer
- Deputy Director (Registration) IT Officer
- Deputy Director (M&E) Assistant Personal Secretary (APS)
Job description (Note):
- For detailed job description of each position, visit our website http://ihra.org.pk,
- The incumbent shall be paid market Competitive remuneration & other benefits as approved.
- IHRA reserve the rights to increase, decrease or abolish any advertised post and can stop the recruitment process anytime as it may have deemed appropriate.
- All Appointees can be relocated as per requirement of IHRA.
- All the Appointments will be on the basis of Con.ct which can be extended on the basis of performance/ requirements.
- Age relaxation would be admissible as applicable (Government policies)
- The quota for minorities. female, disable is reserve as per existing regulations.
- Retired Armed Forces personnel, not below the rank of major or equivalent in PAF/ PN with senior/ junior management positions additional relevant courses. having more than fifteen (15) years’ experience on various
- Junior Commissioned Officers (JC0s) from Armed forces can also be eligible to apply having relevant experience forth posts.
- Written test is compulsory for applicants applying for positions mentioned at S/No 19 to 24. 10 IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
- The services of the appointees will be governed under the Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) Act 2018 and rules/regulations made their under.
- Personnel currently serving with government organizations should apply through proper channel (Copy of NOC from parent department must be attached along with application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will Moaned for Test/Interview
- Incomplete applications/documents will not be entertained after due date and will stand rejected.
- All applications must be accompanied with CV, documents (attested copies of NADRA CNIC, educational/ experience/ courses/ certificates etc. with cover letter.
- Candidate will be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if He/ She was. convicted by court of law, dismissed/terminated from public service. OR knowingly furnishes any false information, OR suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification OR attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means submits forged certificates OR tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates/ documents.
- Application must be submitted before the closing date (within 15 days after publication of this advertisement). Applications received after due date will not. entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Attach application fee in shape of Pay order/ Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque of Rs.1000/- for S/No. 1 to 18. and Rs. 500, from S/No 19 to 24 (Non-Refundable) in favor of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
- Mention the position applied on the top right hand corner of envelop, otherwise your application will
- Send your application, passport size picture, attested copies of your credentials and updated CV at the following address through Registered mail Courier Service.