- Address Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) Paradise Point, Hawksbay Road, Karachi
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
DAE Jobs in Pakistan 2021
A progressive public sector organization jobs offer as “DAE Jobs in Pakistan 2021 (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical” for one-year (three-semesters) Post-Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three-year Diploma (DAE) / graduates of 2-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree. Training will be held in Karachi at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT) simultaneously. The training is expected to start in August 2021. Selection will be on merit based on performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply for DAE jobs
- Candidates can apply Online at kinpoe.edu.pk (Follow the instructions given on the website to fill the form online for relevant DAE Jobs).
- Candidates can also apply by DAE post. Application Form and Admit Card are available for download at the KINPOE website. Candidates applying by post must confirm their application status by checking our website one week before the test.
- The application processing fee (non-refundable) for online submission of the application is Rs.600/- and for submission by post is Rs.800/- .
- Application Processing fee (Rs.600/- for online and Rs.800/- for those applying by post) must be deposited either in KINPOE Online Account No. 4138577545 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) Notional Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP Branch (Branch Code No. 0152), Karachi. There will be no bank service charges for submission of fee through any branch of NBP. OR
KINPOE Online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT), Askari Bank, SITE Branch (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi.
- Candidates applying online must upload their paid online bank receipt and passport-size photograph on their online application form. They must also send, through urgent courier service, their complete printed application form and paid receipt by post at the given address no later than February 15, 0nline candidates must check our website for their application status in the 3rd week of February 2021.
- Candidates applying by post must send, through urgent courier service, their filled Application Form, Admit Card, paid bank receipt along with one self-addressed envelope with a contact number. affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 20/= on the envelope which must reach us by February 15, 2021, at the given address.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be entertained. You must keep a photocopy of your filled Application Form and paid Bank Receipt for your record. It may be required later on.
- Candidates presently serving in Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous organizations must apply through the proper channel and read all DAE Jobs in Pakistan 2021 instruction.