- Address Director (Admin/Finance) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Culture & Tourism Authority, Peshawar, KPK
- Salary Offer 25k PKR 25k Month
KPK Government latest jobs via the advertisement title “CTSP (Culture & Tourism Authority ) Department Jobs 2020 in KPK Province”. The current CTSP advertisement career opportunities for Pakistani nationals is published Jang newspapers on October 11, 2020. The opportunities are opening recently in Culture & Tourism Authority KPCTA, (Tourism Industy of Pakistan) against the latest vacant positions of Android Developer, Architect, Assistant, Backend Developer, Content Writer, Cook, Creative Writer, Database Supervisor, Deputy Director, Deputy Managers, Desktop Application Developer, Developer, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Executive Officer, General Manager, Generator Operator, GIS Specialist, Graphic Designer, IOS Developer, Junior Clerk, Legal Assistant, Mali, Managers, Naib Qasid, Network Supervisor, Photographer, Plumber, Receptionist, Research Officer, Security Guards, Specialist, Sweeper, Urban & Town Planner, Waiters and Webmaster).
How to Apply
1. Application Form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate; incomplete/incorrect/late submitted forms will not be entertained.
2. In case of any deficient, false or misleading information, the candidate will be responsible for its outcome and his/her candidature/selection will be cancelled at any stage even after the test/selection.
3. Name of the post applied must be written on top of the envelope.
4. For test/interview date and venue will be communicated through SMS & the same will be uploaded on CTSP website.
5. The candidate has to prove the information provided in the application form with respect to advertisement, by producing original documents at the time of interview.
6. The candidates already in service of the government /autonomous bodies / corporations must apply through proper channel and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
7. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test /interview.
9. The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised or cancel the recruitment process any time before issuance of offer letters.
10. Test marks will only be used for shortlisting and will not be added to the final score/selection of the candidates.
11. All of the above positions/posts are on contract basis for the period of three years.
12. Interview call letters shall be issued to short listed candidate only.
13. In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
14. Board of Directors of KPCTA has reserve the right to increase/decrease the pay.
Download CTSP Application Form: Click here