- Address Higher Education Department Islampura, Lahore, Punjab
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
CTI jobs 2021 in Punjab Colleges – 3000+ Vacancies
New vacancies in Punjab 2021 announced the latest CTI jobs 2021 in Punjab Colleges are open for applicants. www CTI jobs pk are announcing temporary teaching staff jobs in Government colleges to overcome the shortage of the teaching staff. Moreover, College Teacher Internee Jobs 2021 is a great chance for graduate students to avail the College Teaching Internship with handsome monthly payment from Punjab education Department.
In addition, the CTI Internship in Punjab Colleges training period is 4 months with CTI jobs salary in Pakistan round-about 45000PKR. Both males and females candidates are eligible to apply for CTI Jobs 2021. The minimum qualifications for CTI jobs are a master’s degree (2nd deviation).
CTI Jobs Interview Questions?
- Subject related questions
- General Knowledge questions
Qualifications required for CTI Jobs?
The minimum qualification required for CTI jobs is a Master’s Degree i.e. BS/MS/Mphil from any HEC/PEC recognize university at least the 2nd Division.
What is the age limit for CTI Jobs?
There is no age limit for CTI jobs. Any age person males or females can apply for CTI jobs.
Merit Marks Division Criteria of CTI jobs
Total merit marks are 100 which are further divided according to the following criteria.
- Education Qualification: 85 marks.
- Marks for an above master’s degree like MS or M.Phil: 5 marks.
- Position holders in board and university: 5 marks.
- For Interview: 5 Marks.
(Top 3) Position in University and Board will be considered as a plus point. And in merit, the following marks will be added accordingly.
- First position = 5 marks
- Second position = 3 marks
- Third 3rd position = 2 marks.
CTI jobs 2021 in Punjab Colleges Details
|Monthly Salary:||45,000 PKR|
|Application Submission Date||14 January 2021 – 15 January 2021|
|Tentative Merit List Date||17 January 2021|
|Objections Removal Date||18 January 2021 – 19 January 2021|
|Final Merit List Date||20 January 2021|
|Interview Date||21 January 2021 – 23 January 2021|
|List of Successful Candidates||25 January 2021|
|Final Merit List||01 February 2021|
|Orders List Date||02 February 2021|
To qualify for CTI jobs, you must have minimum 55/100 marks required in the merit.
How to Apply Online for CTI jobs?
1. All applicants must visit your nearest Government College and will get all information from the college Notice Board about CTI Jobs.
2. Moreover, apply to district colleges and you can also apply for more than one college.
3. The interview will be held in near future (Date Will be Announced Soon at the college notice board).
5. Application with 2 passport size photographs, NADRA CNIC copy, attested documents with Resume when you have to visit in related Govt. College to apply.
6. You must bring your original documents as well as your CV at the time of the Interview.
8. Candidates with advanced education qualifications and experience will be preferred.
Merit List will be displayed on the HED (www.hed.punjab.gov.pk)website and in each Govt. College Notice Boards about their selected candidates. Or you can visit relevant offices of the Govt. Colleges as well as Colleges Facebook Page about vacancies and merit lists.