- Salary Offer 60,000 USD 60,000 Month
- Education: Master, BS
- Vacancy: 1500
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Address College Education Department Buidling No. 06 2nd Floor, Sindh Secretariat, Karachi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
CTI (College Teacher Internship) Jobs 2022 – Sindh Government
The College Education Department Sindh is excited to accept applications for CTI Jobs, which are College Teaching Interns.
The Government of Sindh‘s College Education Department provides opportunities for unemployed young people in Sindh to teach in government colleges and acquire the craft of teaching while receiving a generous stipend.
with degrees like Mphil, M.com, Master, MS, Other, MBA, etc. can apply.
These opportunities are provided by the Sindh College Education Department’s CTIP (College Teaching Interns Program).
Males and females who are young, talented, and qualified who are unemployed in Sindh are eligible for CTI Jobs 2022.
- Minimum Master/BS/16 Years of Education First Class in Relevant Subject from HEC-recognized University/Institution.
- Domicile and PRC (from D) Holder of Sindh and that of the district concerned about the vacancy.
- The individuals are expected to be well-versed in modern pedagogy and technology.
- Maximum 35 years
Duration of the Internship:
- Up to 7 Months (of one academic year)
- Strictly non-renewable or non-extendable beyond one term & non-transferable.
- Fixed/Lump Sum Rs. 60,000/- per month.
- No other allowance or TA/DA will be allowed.
How to Apply
College Teaching Interns are being hired to teach XI/XII Classes in Government Colleges of Sindh Province. College-wise vacancy details are posted at http://dgcs.gos.pk/ OR Click Here.