- Address Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2021 – CAA Advertisement
The latest Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2021 – CAA Advertisement notice No. 02/2021 is opened today for various CAA career positions i.e. Deputy Director General, Flight Inspector Pilot, Director Personnel Licensing, Director Air Transport, Additional Director Public Relations, and Secretary CM Board. These Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2021 is looking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and experienced employees. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Application Form and how to apply detail are available on CAA website (www.caapakistan.com.pk).
Pakistan CAA Jobs Advertisement 2021 is hiring for the positions such as Deputy Director General (Air Navigation Snakes) (EG-10), Flight Inspector Pilot (equipment to EG47), Director Personnel Licensing (EGOS), Director Air Transport (EG-09), Additional Director Public Relations (EG-07), and Secretary CM Board (E13-07). The recruitment will be made on a contract basis which is extendable on the basis of good performance.
How do I get a job in civil aviation?
- CAA is inviting Online registration via https://www.caapakistan.com.pk/jobs/Careers.aspx.
- Candidates can Apply Online within 15 days of the latest publication date of this advertisement.
- The test/interviews will be conducted in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad, and Quetta.
How do I contact the Civil Aviation Authority?
- Address: DIRECTOR HR HEADQUARTERS CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI.
- TEL: 021-99072068
About PCAA -Pakistan Civil Aviation
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a public area self-governing body working under the Federal Government of Pakistan through the Aviation Division Cabinet Secretariat. Before the production of CAA, a Civil Aviation Department (CAD) in the Ministry of Defense (MoD) used to deal with the Civil Aviation related exercises. In addition, the Service Ministry of Defence (MOD) kept on being the controlling Ministry even after making of CAA on seventh December 1982. Be that as it may, in June 2013, the Government of Pakistan doled out this obligation to Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division).
The motivation behind setting up CAA is to accommodate the advancement and guidelines of Civil Aviation exercises and to build up a foundation for protected, proficient, satisfactory, efficient, and appropriately organized Civil Air Transport Service in Pakistan.