- Address Secretary Balochistan Public Service Commission Samungli Road, Quetta Cantonment, Quetta .
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
BPSC Jobs 2021 – Balochistan Public Service Commission
Latest BPSC Jobs 2021 – Balochistan Public Service Commission Ad# 02/2021 announcing the various pharmaceutics jobs positions in Balochistan Health Department. BPSC Jobs applications are invited on the prescribed Application Form for initial recruitment to the permanent posts in the Health Department, Government of Balochistan jobs for Neurosurgery, Radiology, Cardiology, Orthopedic Surgery, ENT, Pediatric Medicine, Pediatric Surgery, Anesthesiology, Medicine, Urology, Gynecology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Urology, Gynecology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology. Don’t wait for the last date, apply online/submit your application today through the Balochistan Public Service Commission official website (www.bpsc.gob.pk).
- Local/Domicile Certificate: The candidate should submit the local/domicile certificate of his/her district. A married female candidate. not already in Government Service and desires to apply on the basis of local/domicile of her husband, is required to submit the local/domicile certificate of her husband containing her name. In the case of in-service candidates, the local/domicile certificate endorsed in service record of the department will be accepted.
- The Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to till more or less than the number of vacancies announced by the Balochistan Public Service Commission.
- Zonal Allocation: The zonal allocation of vacancies has been made in accordance with the Government of Baluchistan’s Recruitment Policy of 1991.
- Experience: Unless otherwise prescribed in the recruitment rules, the requisite experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) means the post-qualification experience gained in a regular, full-time paid job and that of the on-job training subject to its relevancy acquired after obtaining the required qualification till the closing date. Experience as a part-time, honorary, apprentice, and into MCC will not be considered/counted as experience.”
Age: Age will be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Eligibility: Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of screening/professional test/examination. On detailed scrutiny of the applications, if they are found ineligible, their candidatures will be canceled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. On rejection of application of candidates on the basis of their ineligibility, the Commission would inform the applicants. The candidates should, therefore, make sure before applying that they are eligible in all respects for the post, they have applied for.
- Viva Voce Test: The written/MCQs test qualified candidates will be called for Viva Voce Test and the same would be as follows:-
- Current Affairs: (Last one or two month’s important happenings/issues which are highlighted in Print /Electronic Media.
- General Knowledge: (Related to Balochistan, Pakistan, and International)
- Islamic/Religious Studies: (Islamic questions regarding day-to-day issues as Muslim. Holy Prophet’s life (PBUH) and period of Khulafa-c-Rashideen). However, a candidate belonging to another religion would be asked questions according to his/her religion.
- Pakistan Studies: (1857 to 1947 and 1947 to till date)
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs
- The candidates who qualify for the viva-voce test will be Intimated by post, SMS and telephonically to furnish/submit one (01) set of requisite documents duly verified by the concerned Board/University and attested by Gazetted Officer i.e. four (04) photographs, Matric, Intermediate DMCileerdficates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil., Ph.D. Transcript/Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed Job description issued by an authorized officer of the Department concerned. Local/Domicile Certificate (duly verified by the competent authority).
- Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) etc. within Ten (10) days of the Notice from BPSC. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be rejected straight away. Therefore, they are advised to keep their doc refit to BPS(‘ hr the due date.
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-I6 and above mug be submitted online through BPSC’s website bpsc.gob.pk. No hardcopy of the online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to the interact facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Babchistm Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date Le. 2e May. 2021. Application font available at BPSC Jobs 2021 website giving detailed particular.: in the light of prescribed conditions for the post embed for.