- Address Secretariat Road Red Zone, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
BISP Jobs 2021 – Benazir Income Support Programme
The candidates who are dynamic in social and charitable efforts and are looking for careers in BISP Jobs 2021 – Benazir Income Support Programmes. They are willing to employ individuals who are good at managing individuals and who don’t feel tired of the social and government assistance work since all their work depends on this specific position work. Moreover, BSIP is not explicitly searching for experienced people since they can utilize the thoughts of new personalities as well. Applicants who are eager to work for them can apply to the multiple vacancies posted by Benazir Income Support Programme in the various advertisements that they publish through national newspapers.
In addition, this BISP advertisement including the careers positions i.e. Director Information & Cyber Security (Equivalent to SPS-19), Information Security Specialist (Equivalent to SPS-18), Network Security Specialist (Equivalent to SPS-18), Cyber Security Analyst (Equivalent to SPS-17), Cyber Security Engineer (SPS-17), Penetration Tester (Equivalent to SPS-17), Data Security Officer (Equivalent to SPS-17). You can easily follow the guidelines to apply online to the available job positions in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and across Pakistan.
Salary and Benefits
The jobs at the Benazir Income Support Program is more than just market competitive salary packages and a great working environment. BISP looks after the needs of their employees just like they care about their city region for which are willing to work overtime days on weekends. They took the responsibilities of delivering many other benefits to their associate’s services that include their support program for their career growth and also some wellness programs. Below is a list of the benefits provided by this BSIP:
- Experience with individuals with various foundations
- Possibility of making extraordinary associations
- Eccentric and dynamic learning choices
- Fantastic and critical work culture
- Clinical and medical coverage
- Paid leaves
- Helpful group and directors
How to Apply for BISP Jobs?
- TA/DA shall not be admissible.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply. Market based salary will be offered to the selected candidates.
- The selected candidate will have to produce Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government If any regular officer/official in an equivalent pay scale is selected against this position than he/she will be taken on
- provision of NOC by the parent department at the time of interview regarding relieving in case of selection.
- Interested Candidates will apply by sending applications, on the prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s updated/detailed CV, through email at [email protected].pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.