- Address Benazir income support Programme f-block, PAK Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
BISP Jobs 2021 Advertisement – Online Apply
BISP Jobs 2021 Advertisement – Online Apply intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on a fixed salary of Rs.40000 – per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Detailed TORs can be downloaded from www.bisp.qov.pk.
Government of Pakistan Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) (RECRUITMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS)
- Compliance Monitor Vacancies: 62
- Max. Age Limit: 30 years Quota: Merit
- Posting: As per the following
- Computer Science from NEC recognized university with at least 01-year experience in data collection, conducting interviews and data entry.
- Have experience in operating android application. Should possess the Valid Motorcycle Driving Licence (Learner or Expired or Applied for a licence is not acceptable)
How to Apply for BISP Jobs 2021
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining if they are
- In addition, BISP Jobs 2021 Advertisement is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible. Age relaxation allowable to the candidates, who had applied earlier for the same post advertised through Candidate Testing Services (CTS) dated 12.02.2020 to the extent of months/days elapsed since then.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
- BISP Jobs 2021 Advertisement reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Apply online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, on prescribed ‘Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested candidates.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.