- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
- Address Room No. 221 Second Floor BISP F Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2021
Benazir Income Support Programme jobs 2021 intends to hire the Compliance Monirorsfor ire Ehsas Taleemi Wazaifon fixed salary of Rs. 4000/- per month (all-inclusive) for Sr collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by irking the respective schools, purely on a contract basis for a period of one year. Complete info of BISP Jobs 2021 also available on www.bisp.gov.pk.
Post Age Vacancies:
- Compliance Monitor Vacancies: 71 Max.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Domicile Quota: Preference will be given to the Domicile holder of the District of the post.
- Posting: As advertised districts.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of education hi any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized university with at least 01-year experience in data collection, conducting interviews and, data entry.
- Have experience in operating android applications.
- Should possess Valid Motorcycle Driving Licence on or before the closing date of the advertisement.
How to Apply for BISP jobs 2021?
- Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply for Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs.
- BISP (Benazir Income Support Programme), reserves & right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Apply online within 15 days of publication of this a.dvedisement, on the prescribed “Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s job portal website www.bisp.gov.pk. (01).
About Benazir Income Support Programme
The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is a government genuine money move destitution decrease program in Pakistan. Dispatched in July 2008, it was the biggest single social security net program in the country with almost Rs. 90 billion ($900 million) conveyed to 5.4 million recipients in 2016.
The Department for International Development of the United Kingdom is the biggest unfamiliar benefactor of the program, giving $244 million (or 27%) of the all-out assets in 2016 with the Pakistani Government giving the rest