- Address Section Officer Balochistan Health Department, Balochsitan, Quetta
- Salary Offer 85,000 + USD 85,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Balochistan Health Department Jobs 2023 – Walk in Interview
On Adhoc Basis for all districts (not for Quetta except RHC/BHU/RHC in rural areas), Teaching Hospitals, District Headquarter Hospitals (DHQs), Tehsil Headquarter Hospital (THQs), Civil Hospitals, 50-Bedded Hospitals & Rural Health Centers (RHCs).
The interview date and venue at each district will be communicated to the candidates by respective Medical Superintendent (s).
Teaching / Clinical Faculty
- Associate Professor (B-19)
- Assistant Professor (B-18)
- Senior Registrar (B-18)
- MBBS or equivalent Medical qualification recognized/registered by the Pakistan Medical Council.
- FCPS/MSIMD in the respective specialty OR other equivalent qualifications in the relevant specialty recognized /registered by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council or having valid AND
- Valid PM&DC experience for BPS-19 and BPS-20 Teaching and Clinical Faculty positions.
Specialists in different specialties
- Surgeon (B-18), Gynecologist (B-18)
- Anesthetist (B-18), Pediatrician (B-18)
- Physician (B-18), Orthopedic Surgeon (B-18) ENT Specialist (B-18) etc.
- Minor postgraduate qualifications like MCPS etc, or other equivalent qualifications in the relevant specialty recognized with PM&DC or having valid documents (As per service rules). BPS-17
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Lady Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Dental Surgeons (BPS-17)
- MBBS (BDS in case of Dental Surgeon) as recognized by Pakistan Medical Council; OR, an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
- One (01) year house job.
- Valid PM&DC Registration (As per service rules) BPS-16
- Staff Nurse (3-16)
QUALIFICATION For Female
- a) Registered Grade Nurse;
- b)Registered Midwife with Pakistan Nursing Council; OR Bachelor of Science four (04) years (Generic Nursing) from a recognized University
- For Male:
- a) Registered A Grade Nurse; AND b) Having a post basic specialized diploma from a recognized institute; OR Bachelor of Science four (04) years (Generic Nursing) from a recognized University (As per service rules).
TERMS & CONDITIONS;
- Candidates must be locals of Balochistan between the age of 21 to 35 and general upper age relaxation up to 43 years for adhoc appointment and cannot be regularized at any stage.
- Retired employees of Health Department between age 60 to 65 will be appointed on contract basis and cannot be regularized at a later stage.
- No Adhoc or contract appointment will be offered to candidates who are above the age of sixty-five (65) years.
- The candidate must have completed their MBBS and must hold a permanent PM&DC registration.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for the interview.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years and general upper age relaxation up to 43 years granted by the Government of Balochistan How to apply;
- Interested candidates shall appear before Committee for walk in interviews.
- Interview date and venue at each district will be communicated to the candidates by respective Medical Superintendent (s).
- Attested photo copies of documents including Local Certificate, CNIC, Academic Certificate and valid PM&DC, PNC registration to be submitted at the time of interview.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
For uniformity all districts shall follow the timeline given below on a regular basis:-
- In the first week of each month, walk-in interviews shall be conducted by each Committee against the clear vacant posts.
- The lists of selected candidates shall be displayed on notice boards of hospitals/colleges by MS / Principal.
- The minutes shall be submitted to the health department by the end of the same week.
- for BPS-18, Section Officer-VI 081-9202769
- for BPS-17, Section Officer-I 081-9202407
- for BPS-16, Section Officer-III 081-9202520