- Address Red Zone, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2021
You can get here Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2021. Atomic Energy Public Notice No. 01/2021 is published in national Pakistani newspapers on 18 April 2021. Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 online apply through (https://22.214.171.124/home). The posts are temporary and likely to continue for an indeterminate period. These PAEC Jobs announcing for the employment opportunities of Technician-1 (SPS-4) Chemical/Mechanical/Metallurgy, Scientific Assistant-I(SPS-4), Technician-II (SPS-3), Scientific Assistant-II (SPS-3), Technician-III (SPS-2), Scientific Assistant-Ill (SPS-2), Junior Assistant-I(Admin) (SPS-4), Junior Assistant-I(Accounts)(SPS-4), Junior Assistant-II (Admin) (SPS-3), Junior Computer Operator (SPS-3), and Driver-III (SPS-2) 01.
Atomic Energy Commission invites applications from Pakistan Nationals against the following posts for appointment on a Regular/Contract basis. The posts are temporary and likely to continue for an indefinite period. The Candidates having the following qualification and experience may apply for these posts.
Atomic Energy Commission Jobs Qualification Required:
01 – Technician-1 (SPS-4) Chemical/Mechanical/Metallurgy: 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (1′ Div) from recognized Polytechnic Institute.
02 – Scientific Assistant-I(SPS-4): B.Sc (1st Div with Physics / Chemistry).
03 – Technician-II (SPS-3): Matric with Science (Ist Div) with 02 Years apprenticeship/certificate preferably in the field of Auto machine and Masonry) or F.Sc (Pre Engineering ) (1st Div).
04 – Scientific Assistant-II (SPS-3): F.Sc (Ist Div with Physics / Chemistry).
05 – Technician-III (SPS-2): a) Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks b) Matric with Science minimum 2″ Div with at least 50% Marks. With 01 year technical course (technical/drafting)
06 – Driver-III (SPS-2): Matric having civil driving License with LTV and HTV.(Minimum height of 168cm(66″).
Term & Conditions
1. Candidates must not below 18 years and more than 35 years of age on the closing date.
2. Those who are in Govt/Semi Govt. service must obtain NOC and produce it at the time of test/interview along with other documents
3. Those who strictly fulfill the prescribed criteria should only apply.
4. The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
5. Eligible candidates can submit Applications On-Line at tittns://126.96.36.199/home within 15 days after this advertisement.
6. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview etc.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. Decision of competent authority will be final.
9. *Where the prescribed qualification is Ist Division in the final degree/certificate, only one-second Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
10. Appointments of Sr. No.1, 2, 7 & 8 are regular and Sr. No.3, 4, 5, 6,9,10 & 11 are contract posts
11. “Post Qualification Experience” means the experience gained after the date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date
12. Incomplete applications will not be considered & only the most qualified/suitable candidates will be considered.
13. For inquiry: (051) (9248640-9 Ext: 3011-3016).