- Salary Offer 25,000 + USD 25,000 + Month
- Education: Primary, DAE, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Address Sir Syed Memorial Building 19-Atta Turk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
Archaeology and Museums Jobs 2023 – Heritage Pakistan
Heritage Pakistan 01 is currently accepting resumes for job openings that were advertised in the Dunya newspaper on January 15, 2023, based in Islamabad. These Archaeology and Museums Jobs are open for the positions of System Analyst, Conservation Assistant, Field Officer, Graphics Designer, Surveyor, Chowkidar, Night Watchman, Site Attendant, and Senior Archaeologist.
Federal Department of Archaeology and Museums Pakistani people now have to apply across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Punjab, and Balochistan.
Young, qualified, and motivated people are invited to apply by the competent department, which often hires them. The career notification also includes a description of the job form format.
How to Apply Archaeology and Museums Jobs?
- Candidates interested in applying for (PPS-04 to PPS-08) positions should apply online at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Create an account on NJP and submit applications there.
- The advertising includes information about the PPS-01 application format.
- The Assistant Director, Sir Syed Memorial Building, 19-Atta Turk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad, can receive your completed Employment Form by sending it to them.