- Address Allama Iqbal Open University Sector H-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
- Salary Offer 50k - 100k PKR 50k - 100k Month
Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs – AIOU Tutorship Portal
Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs – AIOU Tutorship Portal has invited applications from the Pakistani nationals for Academic positions as per HEC approved criteria of qualification, experience, and research publications available on www.aiou.edu.pk.
Allama Iqbal open university tutors jobs have been announced through the job advertisement in newspaper and applications from suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form for the positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Lecturer. In addition, these Latest AIOU tutor 2020 job in Pakistan, the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the region can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these AIOU Pakistan after the complete recruitment process like AIOU assignment marks and Allama Iqbal open university result card.
AIOU tutor 2020 Careers Listing
1. PROFESSOR (BPS-21)
- Hadith Sciences (Post-01) Faculty of Arabic & Islamic Studies
2. ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (BPS-20)
(i)Physics (specialization in Computational Material Sciences (Post-01)
(ii) Human Nutrition /Food & Nutrition (Post-01)
(iii) Gender & Women Studies (Post-01)
(iv) Business Administration (Post-01)
(v) Science Education (Post-01)
(vi) Islamic Thought Culture & History (Post-01)
(vii) Hadith Sciences (Post-01)
3. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (BPS-19)
- Chemistry (Posts:03) (Preference with specialization in Forensic SciencelBio-chemistry, In-Organic/ Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry)
- Physics (Preference with specialization in Renewable Energy (Post-01)
- Early Childhood Care & Education (Post-01)
- Environmental Design, Health & Nutrition Sciences (BPS-01)
- Distance, Non-Formal and Continuing Education (Post-01)
- Environmental Science (Post-01)
- Educational Planning & Management (EPM) (Post-01)
- Mathematics (Post-01)
- Secondary Teacher Education (Post-01)
- Biology (Post-01)
- Science Education (Post-01)
- History (Post-01)
- Quran & Tafseer (Post-01)
- Iqbal Studies (Iqbaliat) (Post-01)
- Shariah (Post-01)
- Business Administration (Posts-02)
- Seerah Studies (Post-01)
- English Languages and Applied Linguistics (Post-01)
- Islamic Thought Culture & History (Post-01)
4. LECTURER (BPS-18)
(i) Physics (Post-01)
(ii) Agricultural Sciences (Post-01)
(iii) Microbiology (Post-01)
(iv) Mathematics (Post-01)
(v) Statistics (Post-01)
(vi) Computer Sciences (Posts-02)
(vii) Environmental Design, Health & Nutrition Sciences (Post-01)
(viii) Pakistani Languages (Post-01)
(ix) Library & Information Sciences (Post-01)
(x) Distance, Non-Formal and continuing Education (Post-01)
(xi) Science Education (Post-01)
(xii) Special Education (Post-01)
(xiii) Arabic (Post-01)
(xiv) Seerah Studies (Post-01)
(xv) Islamic Thought Culture & History (Post-01)
(xvi) Interfaith Studies (Post-01)
How to Apply Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs
1. The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per HEC criteria and subsequent shortlisting/scrutiny shall strictly be determined/ carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU services statutes 1978 as amended from time to time and AIOU Recruitment Policy.
2. For detail about the required qualifications and experience for the above posts, visit AIOU Job Portal on vAwaiou.edu.pk.
3. Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended
from time to time).
4. Applicants are required to apply online, through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk. Paid Challan in original is required to be presented at the time of test/interview.
5. The candidates applying for the positions of Professors & Associate Professors must submit their applications ONLINE followed by hardcopies (04 sets in binding form & 01 soft copy (CD) in PDF format) along-with attested copies of academic documents, research articles, relevant documentary testimonials such as the detail of conference papers & No. of student supervised at M.Phit & Ph.D. level and paid original Bank Challan. The applications (both in the hard and soft form) should reach the undersigned on or before the cutoff date. In absence of an Online application, hard & soft copies of the applications will not be entertained.
6. The candidates applying for the positions of Assistant Professors & Lecturers must submit their applications ONLINE. No hard copy of applications is acceptable. However, at the time of the written test interview. the candidates will have to bring original certificates/fee challan for verification.
7. Applicants working on Regularlacting charge/officiating/Ad-occurrent charge, and/or contract basis in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies (including employees of AIOU) must apply through proper channel and submit NOC, service certificate(s) issued by the respective Controlling Authority, by the due date, failing which application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
8. Information claimed in the on-line application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience and any other, earlier not given in the online application form, are considered an afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
9. The AIOU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.
10.. The Schedule of processing fee is Processing Fee, Rs.1000, for each post / Challan Form (AIOU Job Portal)
11. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
12. Applications as prescribed must reach the undersigned by 12.01-2021