- Address Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU 2 Ashfaq Ahmed Rd, H-8/2 H-8, Islamabad
- Education: Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, LLB, BS
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 75,000 USD 25,000 - 75,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Jobs 2023 | aiou.edu.pk Apply Online
The Allama Iqbal Open University has recently announced employment opportunities for Pakistani nationals on a contract or regular basis. The advertisement for Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Jobs 2023 was obtained from the Daily Jang newspaper.
The AIOU is inviting applications from qualified, dynamic, motivated educationists for non-teaching faculty positions at its AIOU Main Campus and Regional Centers nationwide.
Interested candidates from all over the country can apply for these job openings. The advertisement lists vacancies are available for each quota, such as Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Balochistan.
Eligible candidates who possess Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, LLB, BS, Master’s Degree, and Bachelor’s Degree qualifications can apply for these positions. The recruitment process will involve tests and interviews, and candidates must meet the eligibility criteria outlined by AIOU.
Individuals currently working on Regular, Acting Charge, Officiating, Ad-hoc, Current Charge, or Contract Basis in Government, Semi Government, or Autonomous Bodies must apply by providing a NOC issued by the respective Controlling Authority.
Interested candidates can apply for these positions regardless of their location within Pakistan, as vacancies for each quota (Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan) are listed in the advertisement.
How to Apply
- Before the deadline, interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience may apply.
- The AIOU Online Job Portal, www.aiou.edu.pk, is accepting applications.
- Candidates who are already in the military must apply through the correct methods.
- Candidates must apply online and submit a printed copy by March 27 , 2023.