- Address Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jalalabad, Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
AJKPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Browse the latest “AJKPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement, Apply Online – www.ajkpsc.gov.pk”. The government of AJK has announced challenging career opportunities for making recruitment in various government departments, i.e. Education Department, Health Department, Electronics Department, Tourism Department, AJK Liberation Cell, Law Department (NAB), and Communication Department. AJK Public Service Commission invites applications to apply online against careers, i.e. Anesthetist, Assistant Director, Assistant Tourism Officer, Cardiologist, Chest Specialist, Child Specialist, Dental Surgeon, Dermatologist, ENT Specialist, Eye Specialist, Gynecologist, Inspector/Investigation Officer, Lecturers, Legal Officer, Pathologist, Physician, Medical Specialist, Psychiatrist, Radiologist, Revenue Officer, Technologist Surgical, Tehsil Judge.
AJKPSC Jobs 2021 Jobs
- The candidates must apply online through the AJKPSC’s website, i.e. www.ajkpsc.gov.pk
- Download the fee challan and pay the application fee in the recommended Banks.
- Only online applications are allowed.
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission AJKPSC Recruitment:
- Address: Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jalalabad, Muzaffarabad.
- Website: www.ajkpsc.gov.pk.
After the foundation of Azad Govt. of the State of Jammu and Kashmir since December 28, 1950, the primary Rules of Business have been actualized. Azad Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission dispatched by of these guidelines. The primary Chairman was Mr. Ghulam Muhayyudin (CSP) Chief Advisor to the Ministry of Kashmir Affairs, Commission consistently began his work. In March 1967 Commission’s Offices moved to Muzaffarabad.
As indicated by the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Act 1974(48) Public Service is a sacred Institution.
48-PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION-(1) There will be a Public Service Commission for Azad Jammu and Kashmir which will comprise of a such number of individuals, including a Chairman, and perform such capacities as might be endorsed.