- Salary Offer 70,000 + USD 70,000 + Month
- Education: Bachelor
- Vacancy: 10
- Address Airport Security Force Headquarter University Ave, Faisal Cantonment, Karachi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
Airport Security Force ASF Jobs 2022 – Apply through FPSC Portal
Pakistani citizens can receive information on Airport Security Force ASF Jobs 2022 – Apply Online via FPSC by using the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC). The most recent recruitment notice for the Airport Security Force has been announced.
The notification of the opening for this position was posted on the FPSC website on December 01, 2022. The job advertisement and application form are also available for candidates to download from the FPSC website, which may be accessed at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Residents of Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Ex-FATA, and AJK are encouraged to submit an application to work as an Assistant Director for the Airport Security Force ASF.
Preferred candidates should fill the post requirements.
- This would be a Bachelor’s (14 Years of Education).
- Males must be at least 5 feet 6 inches in height, while females must be at least 5 feet 2 inches in height.
- Measurements range from 32.5 to 34.5 inches across the chest.
- The age limit is between 20 and 28 years + 5 years upper age relaxation.
FPSC Recruitment Policy:
|Punjab (Including the Federal area of Islamabad).||50%|
|The share of Sindh will be further sub-allocated in the following ratio:|
|Sind Urban areas of Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur (40% of 19%)||7.6%|
|Rural areas of Sindh excluding Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur (60% of 19%)||11.4%|
|Gilgit Baltistan and Federally Administered Tribal Areas||4%|
|Azad Jammu and Kashmir||2%|
How to Apply
- It is requested that all candidates who are eligible can download the Challan Form from the FPSC website https://online.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to pay the Application Processing Fee mentioned in the advertisement.
- Only submissions submitted online through the link provided above will be considered.
- When submitting the application online, you will need to ensure that you have a scanned copy of the Challan Form to upload.
- To submit an online application or to download the Challan Form for ASF Jobs, click here.
- The opportunity to submit an application online will be active until 19 December 2022.